Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Late Night TV

I usually dvr any late nite tv we might want to watch. We had dvrd Letterman the other night. Let me weigh in on 3 of them. First of all...David Letterman..way past time for you to hang it up. You are not funny, nothing new and it's kind of pitiful. Jimmy Fallon is okay but I think he has a lot to learn. I'm sure he'll get better. He's not the best interviewer. Jimmy Kimmel...I love, love, love him. I think his monologues are great and I love how he laughs. He doesn't just laugh with his face, but with his whole body. I think he's by far the best! He does a great interview..it seems so natural and comfortable. Now for today..the sun is shining and today is the last day of winter!!! R. is having back issues and is going to the Dr. this afternoon..he can hardly walk and I'm not sure what they will do except give hime muscle relaxants..we'll see. Nothing more to report...later.....

No comments: