Monday, March 3, 2014
Oscars..Red carpet
Okay..I don't much agree with Muir...First of all I liked most of the dresses with bling. I love Kristin Chenowith's gold dress, Kate Hudson's was one of the best. I liked Kate Blanchet's dress, but not on her. If it had been another color or on someone with darker skin and hair it would have been perfect. I just don't think blonde, pale people should where pale colors. I love Jennifer Lawrence's dress and I didn't really see many losers dresses. I don't know why so many people choose black. Sandra Bullocks dress was nice, but it was black. Sally Fields had a dress that made her look so dowdy and Glenn Close had a witchy dress. I did like Amy Adams' dress..I think it was navy. It had such a nice style. We stayed up till the end. I was pleased with all of the winners...What was with Liza Minelli? I thought Ellen was great, although doing the pizza thing did prolong everything. On weather matters..we have rain and it just started to sleet. I guess we'll stay in today....later......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment