Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Father's Day

However, no fathers read my blog but those who do read it can wish the Dads my sentiments. My own dad died at 52..way too young! He was the absolutely best dad of all days He gave both Mr sister and me unconditional love and support in all we did. My own children's father loved my dad and I only wish he had been more like him....Last night we had a wonderful evening with an old friend whom we hadn't seen in a long time. She also brought her sweet dog with her. We hope to get together much more often. Ok..We seem to have a hornet problem. I have ushered about a dozen out the door this morning and I can't figure how they are getting in. On another irritating note..once again we didn't get our NY Times this morning. I called and was told they would get one out to us but nothing so far!!....later

No comments: