Thursday, June 30, 2016

Squirrels

Time to rant about the squirrels that cause me much frustration. They are a real problem all winter when they eat us out of house and home over the sunflower seeds which are meant for the birds. When Wolfie was alive he kept them at bay but Baxter totally ignored them even though I tried to get him to chase them. Now they are becoming over a real problem over the hummingbird feeder deer. The squirrel jumps on the feeder and makes it swing spilling the food out. Lately I have been taking the feeder inside at night and when we leave for the gym but it's hard to catch them in the act. Whatever happened to eating acorns?! We have lots of oak trees and acorns all around. On another front..We got a new and larger tv for our bedroom and Richard and I installed it on Sunday. It is so much easier to see ..larger and brighter. The other one was put in my dressing room. A lovely, cool morning here and I slept until 7. ....later

No comments: