Monday, November 28, 2016
Happy Birthday, Muir!!
Our thoughts and prayers will be with you all day ! I don't know where to start but rain coming will be a happy start. It's expected tonight and then more significant rain later this week. Richard's new chair coming tomorrow. He should have gotten one a long time ago. We exchanged chairs yesterday and had I done this much earlier, I would have insisted on a new chair. His chair is totally broken down! Also, we'll be getting our new garbage disposal installed. Let me just say that I am totally spoiled..being without one for the past few days totally upsets my day. Before the rains and wind comes, I'll be heading out to the post office, pharmacy and getting gas for Richard's car. I'm trying to think of what to make for dinner..tired of Turkey....later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment