Monday, November 21, 2016
Very Cold!
From high 70s last week to low 20s now. Today Carolyn is coming to clean. I may send Richard to the store to finish up my Thanksgiving shopping if his back/hip is okay. If not I'll go tomorrow. The little bit of Rain we had Saturday morning did little for the drought. It did bring more leaves down so I'll blow off the deck again and also get the chairs covered. The fires continue and arson is being investigated for several of them. It's hard to believe the number of sick people out there. Walland is the community just next to us and the fire there is very close to the school there so it has been closed since last Thursday. We can't see the fire but we are still getting a lot of smoke.....later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment