Thursday, November 10, 2016

Yesterday.....Today

I was devastated yesterday! I got up but didn't want to, got my coffee but refused to turn on the tv. I was in a foul mood and sorry that Madison was here on this occasion. Richard tried to reassure me but that wasn't working. I woke Madison at 7:45 because she had to get on the road for her 1:30 class. I finally got myself together and knew I had to get out of the house and do something. Richard suggested Knoxville, Rafferty's and our favorite waitress, Hannah. She was also a Hillary supporter but her smile helped. After lunch we went to Sam's and I supplied our larder. We had a nice evening at home and I'm much better today. I have to hope and pray that our country and our people will survive and that Trump (I can't attach president to his name) will be reasonable and drop the negativity that surrounds him...Today we need to go to Lowe's and I need to deal with the food we got yesterday and get it ready for the freezer....later

No comments: