The phone rang yesterday and I handed it to Richard. It was Heather. We hadn't heard from them since January. Bob is opening a new resort and also has a marketing business. He's only had 4 days off since December. Anyway, Friday is his 40th birthday. Heather is having a get together tomorrow at a restaurant in Sieverville. When she asked him what he wanted to do he said "just go to Richard and Judy's." She already had this planned as a surprise. It will be good to see them. Today we're going shopping for something to give him...don't know what. He likes to cook so I'm thinking of some off the wall kitchen gadgets.
Big storm last night but nice today.
Also heard from Suzanne. She's very homesick but told us not to tell Joe. I wish we could get down there, but I don't think we'll make it before October. Later....
No comments:
Post a Comment