Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Not so Bad

After being away from the gym for a few weeks I expected it to be rough, but it really wasn't so bad. It was actually good to get back and it is good to get away for a few days every now and then. Today I'll go to Yoga and then a few errands before back home. I'm trying to drop about 10 pounds so am watching what I eat and no drinking alcohol for awhile. I'm not doing the Southbeach this time, just cutting back. CHarter is here now to install our Tivo and upgrade our premium channels. We've got a plan B for our vacation if Bob can't get away to be with us. We will fly to Maine and rent a car and drive to Bay of Fundy and PEI staying in cottages or motels. It really won't cost us much more as we would be staying in motels on the way up and back anyway. We'll only be gone for a week that way. We'll see what Heather says. later.....

No comments: