We saw Harry Potter yesterday and I really liked it. I just read Muir's opinion in her blog. It has been a long time since I read the book so I didn't feel as she did..mainly because I didn't remember the specifics of the book, etc. I do agree there could have been more between the main characters to set up for what is to come in the next two movies. Richard didn't think there was enough action and Richard, Jr. hasn't read the books and was somewhat confused at times.
There were a few scary scenes and Max covered up his head and held his ears. I knew he would be sleeping with us. Also, when we got there the theater was freezing so I got a blanket from the car and Max and I shared that. I would have been miserable without it.
Max did sleep with us last night...at least part of the night. When I woke up he was gone. He had gone back to his room because Grandpap was snoring. I have him all packed up and we will be leaving within the hour to return him to his rightful owner. I will really miss the little dynamo!! Later....
No comments:
Post a Comment