After Hill Street Blues and St. Elsewhere last night we turned to Showtime and watched Nurse Jackie and then Weeds. I really like them both, though I'm not up to date on Weeds as I had never seen it before. We've recently also been watching Entourage and Hung. Tonight Margaret Cho has a show on Showtime. I even was awake for most of Letterman! Nothing much happening today. I watched another wacko on the Today Show. Maggie called me to see if I had seen her. She is of the same ilk as Ann Coulter. I guess they are frustrated writers who think the only way to be recognized is to take the wacko route. I won't even go into all that she said...too crazy.
Richard is still snoozing...I've eaten, made tuna salad for tonight, done 2 puzzles and am ready to clean myself up. Later.....
No comments:
Post a Comment