Saturday, July 25, 2009

Vacation Plans

Plans for our trip North are shaping up. It looks like we will leave with Heather the day after Labor Day and arrive in Bar Harbor on the 3rd day. We'll stay there for a few days and drive on to Bay of Fundy after picking Bob and the kids up in Bangor at the airport. From Bay of Fundy we'll go on to Prince Edward Island for 3-4 days and return Bob, kids and our rental car at the airport in Bangor and we'll drive home with Heather. I'm getting excited!
I'm not sure what we're going to do today. We need to do something, but haven't figured it out yet. I need to pick up a few things at the grocery store.
I finished the newest Anne Perry book yesterday. I hadn't read her in awhile and this was a really good one...Execution Dock. I started my new book yesterday, but didn't get far as we signed up for the premium channels yesterday and watched Curb Your Enthusiasm and Bill Maher all evening. Charter has a special running at a good deal and it is locked in for 2 years. We really like some of the shows on HBO so decided to do it. Later....

No comments: