Thursday, September 10, 2009
Bad Dog
Last night or rather early this morning Wolfie came to Richard and wanted to go out. Richard said, "No, Wolfie, it's too early". Wolf proceeded to get in bed with us and he stayed there all night until I got up at 6. I let him out and went on to get my breakfast. Richard came out shortly after that telling me Wolfie had peed in our bed...and did he ever! Everything is being washed now. I can't believe he did that. That's not the end of our morning woes. I went down to the basement to get something out of the freezer and found that Richard hadn't closed the door tightly and everything was thawing. I found the culprit...a box that was jutting out just enough to not allow the door to close. Nothing was lost...thank goodness because the freezer is very full. Today we're going to Walgreens to get our flu shot...free if on Medicare. Then we'll go to the library and try to get a Fodor book on Canada and come home and clean. Later.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment