Sunday, September 6, 2009
Lazy Day
Brunch is over and we are laboring over the puzzle. It's tough this week. Yesterday's game results were good with one exception...Va. Tech lost to Alabama. Boo hoo. It's raining here today..started last night. Cheyenne was in and we were going to bathe her today, but it's too wet and chilly. The big fire works in Knoxville is tonight. I hope the rain stops by then, not that it will matter to us. We don't go to that. I made a dessert from a recipe of Giada's. It's egg whites beaten stiff, crushed pineapple folded in and whipped cream added. I used cool whip and then frozen. You put it in a loaf pan and slice when frozen and ready to serve. Have no idea what to have for dinner...probably the left over lasagna roll-ups which were good, but Richard thought I should have put meat in them. Later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment