Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Fleas and Chores
I left at 8 this morning to get my yearly lab work done. Then I got a hair cut and picked up a few things at Target and Kroger. From there to K-Mart to get another flea bomb..then to Yoga. I stopped to get an oral flea protection that the vet says is better than any of the topical applications...It is called Comfortis and is a chewable tablet flavored with beef and to be given once a month with food. It starts working in 30 minutes. The vet said she loved this stuff and it worked better than anything. It better because Wolfie is being tortured by these damn insects. This morning I combed him and got about 15 fleas off him. They are also attacking Richard but not me. I think I'm too mean for them to attack. I was going to stay home and iron this afternoon while R. went to the gym, but he convinced me to go with him and work out in the pool. We're headed there shortly. Later.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment