Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Brrrr
Very chilly this morning, but I'm not complaining. I'll be heading out soon to take Wolfie for a walk and then stop at the Library for more books and finally get a car wash. This afternoon Richard and I are going to continue with what we started yesterday...yard work. Today we'll be cutting back the Rose of Sharons. Richard cleaned out all of the gutters and fixed them yesterday and I weeded and put some things away. I just finished another Elizabeth Adler book and really liked it. She writes about different locations...this one was St. Tropez. Her books are light but fun with some mystery, some romance and telling a lot about the area. I've read one about Venice and one about Oregon. I have a list of authors I hope to find at the library and some new books (probably already gone). I'm off. later.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment