Saturday, September 5, 2009
Saturday Plans
I've already eaten, got dressed, watered the flowers, combed wolfie (no fleas) and made pesto. I still have tons of basil left. We're going to the gym in a bit and this afternoon Miki (our new dog/house sitter) is coming over to meet the dogs. After that we'll be watching football. I'm not sure what games we'll get since we don't get a local paper. I'm hoping we'll see Va. Tech as they play Alabama and that should be a big game. By the way...Maggie, you're probably my best bet since you live there. I always wear football t-shirts on Saturday and I have on my Auburn today but I need an Ohio State T. I also don't have a Notre Dame which I'll get sometime in the future. I need a medium that isn't skimpy or a large that isn't a man's large. I guess we'll watch some golf in there as well. Later.... Oh, I forgot...we went to Townsend last night to hear this guitarist at the Heritage Center...it's an outdoor venue. This guy was great! Linda called me so we went out and now we want one of his cds. Richard was going to buy one last night, but neither one of us had the cash. We'll get one on line. His name is Bill Sheffield and he is pretty well know and has been around for ages. However, he is in Europe more than here, it seems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment