Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Butler was Awesome

It was a nail biter and I'm so sorry that Butler lost, but they did a great job. We could play the "if" game...if they were taller, if they made more of their shots, etc. Other than that...I went to the library yesterday and got a new supply and picked up some things at Walmart. When I got home the service guy was here about my washer...it died. After he left R. got on line to Loews, Best Buy and H.H. Gregg. Loews had a Frigidaire front load for 449. We went over there and it is going to be delivered this afternoon. I have wanted a front load for a long time and knew that if my old one died, that is what I would get. R. doesn't like them, but he doesn't do the wash. He is outside now cutting the ornamental grass on our terrace. Later he'll treat the deck. I swept under the deck this morning and was in the shed looking for the humming bird feeders (they come back around the 16th of April and I want to be ready) but I couldn't find them. While I was looking around I got a visistor...Baxter..a golden retriever who lives around us, but Wolfie always chased away. I loved on him and tried to get him to come up on the deck, but he shied away from that. R. got some treats and he liked those. He followed me into the basement, but would go no further. I hope he will become a regular visitor.Maggie is coming on Monday and bringing her 2 dogs. I can't wait...for Maggie and the dogs! I need to scoot...R. probably needs me.....later.....

No comments: