Sunday, April 11, 2010

Things are Shaping Up

No us...just things around the house. I got a lot done yesterday and R. got home about 6 and we watched The Masters. Today I have some more chores to get done. I'm sure Maggie will be giving me the white glove test when she arrives and I know whatever I do it won't be up to her standards! Another lovely day here with more of the same for the week ahead. R. needs to unload the car...he brought a lot of records back and I have no idea where he'll put them or why he even brought them. I want to get rid of the hundreds that we already have. He also brought a painting back that his brother, Calvin did and I really like it, but I'm not sure where that will go either. We don't have much wall space left.....later....

No comments: