Thursday, April 8, 2010

Work Day

The big job today is putting away my fall/winter clothes and getting out my spring/summer ones. I dread this every season, but feel good when it's accomplished. Linda invited me for dinner tonight and I told her I'd give her a call to let her know yes or no. I want to get as much done today as possible. Other than the clothes it will be indoor stuff today as the rains are supposed to start soon and last through the afternoon. I'll see how much I get done. I did paint 3 chairs yesterday afternoon when I got home from the gym. The dogwoods have bloomed and are so beautiful along with the red buds and other flowering trees. The deciduous trees are in the "feathery" stage as I call it. The beginning of leaves. It is my most favorite time of the year except for the pollen. It isn't too bad yet. R. has been suffering with allergies, but I haven't been affected so far.....later....

No comments: