Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Fun Day

We got a late start today but first did the Wright Brother's Museum, Memorial and all that goes with that. After that we went to Jockey's Ridge to see the dunes and then went north to see another lighthouse which turned out to be the best..Currituck. The whole area was really nice. On the way we ate at the Red Sky Cafe and it was very good! After the lighthouse we drove onto the beach and drove for about 40 miles. We stopped and Tommie and I picked up shells, etc. That was so much fun! I had never driven on a beach before. We're home now and relaxing. Jim and Tommie went to play Bingo...not my thing. We got an email from Suzanne which I forwarded and hope you don't miss it...it is something else!!! Madison and Max need to watch it. Tomorrow we're going to the beach..probably will take a picnic and I need to get things ready to leave Friday morning for the airport and Bethany. This week is flying by.....later

No comments: