Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Where Are They?
Richard saw the male humming bird yesterday about noon. I refilled all of the feeders and watched all afternoon...nothing! So far nothing this morning. I did get red and white petunias to put under their one feeder and will plant those this morning. I'm waiting to get my other annuals until we get back from vacation. I don't want to worry about them not being watered while we're gone. R. got a grill for Richard yesterday and had it put together for him. He's off soon to pick it up and do some other chores for him. I'm hoping the sun will stay out all day although I don't have much going on...gym this afternoon. I started a book yesterday and am enjoying it...The Prodigal Wife by an English author whom I haven't read before. ....later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment