Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Finally Getting Things Together
Yesterday I finally got my dressing room back in shape and then tackled the utility room. The downstairs den needs serious work so hope to get to that next week. This morning I ran to the lab to get blood work done for my yearly appointment next week. Got home by 8, made coffee and started to work on tonight's dinner..shrimp lo mein. I chopped and grated and got it ready to just cook tonight. Now I need to finish the laundry and then debone the rest of the chicken we have been eating on for the past 2 nights. It's back to the gym this afternoon...just so you know, Richard and I both passed the neurological test which Muir sent, and even though we tend to be a bit forgetful now and then, it's nothing too serious!! On my part the spelling in the paragraph looked much like what my students turned in to me on a daily basis....later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment