Friday, February 25, 2011
I Hate Waiting
Yesterday I had a dentist appointment. I got there 10 minutes early and then proceeded to wait for 40 minutes. At that point I got up and said, "I've reached my limit. I'm out of here." and..I left. This is a new dentist. I loved my old one, but last year state retirees were offered dental insurance and a low cost and I had to change. I've only been here once and yesterday was my second time. I really don't mind waiting a reasonable time, but this was above what I consider reasonable...and...they weren't busy! I haven't called back because they aren't in on Fridays, but I'll call Monday. Anyway, today I was up before 6 and cleaned everything except the vacuuming which R. will do shortly. I guess we had quite a hard rain with winds, thunder, etc. last night. I slept through it all. This morning it is on and off cloudy, but warm. However, it is supposed to start getting cooler with 30s tonight. Not much else to report. I need to shower and then settle down for a bit of reading before lunch and after lunch..the gym...later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment