Thursday, February 10, 2011

Improving







We're both feeling better..I more than Richard. His congestion is breaking up, but still has a sore throat. I just have a classic cold. We're cancelling our trip to Nashville for tomorrow. It would be crazy to go down there when we feel poorly. It snowed last night..we got about 1/2 inch and it is mighty cold this morning. I want to move to Florida. It was so nice being warm every day. We say we couldn't stand the summer heat down there, but Tennessee is just as hot and humid. It's supposed to warm up and get near 60 in the coming week...bring it on! I made a delicious chicken noodle soup last night..just what we needed and I'll be doing a pot roast today which will feed us for several days. It's all about comfort food. Not much else going on around here....later.. The ship in this picture was docked right next to us in Cozemel..a Norwegian Line. The other 2 pictures are the restaurant on the beach where I had a delicious shrimp meal and Richard had Grouper..freshly caught that day....Adios...

No comments: