Sunday, February 27, 2011

Strange Day

Quite warm today and it started out sunny, but all of a sudden a clap of thunder followed by a bit of rain. It's already 70. I need to go to the library and stop at Auto Zone to get new windshield wipers. One of them is shot and we're expecting a lot of rain in the next few days. Yesterday we went to Knife Works and I got a pan for corn sticks which I have wanted for a while, but couldn't find them anywhere else. I got a few other gadgets. I could have spent tons on kitchen gadgets (one of my downfalls). I made a meatloaf yesterday and we also had asparagus with cheese sauce. We'll be eating on the meatloaf for a few more days. When that's gone I'll be doing scallops with pasta. Oscars tonight and I'm so rooting for Colin Firth for the King's Speech against the crazy Social Network guy. I heard him interviewed yesterday on NPR. He seems like a nice guy and he'll have plenty of other chances..he's young. I'm also rooting for Natalie Portman. .....later....

No comments: