Sunday, February 20, 2011
I Need My House Back
I can barely get into my dressing room. Everything from the bathroom is in there plus some things we bought yesterday. I still haven't found a shower curtain. We went to Bed Bath and Beyond yesterday and I got rugs and a white louvered chest but no shower curtain. We went to Home Goods and they really had nothing. Tomorrow I'll do grocery shopping in the morning and then see what Target has. If I don't find anything there I'll go to the mall and stop at Penny's. I brought up a lot of music and need to organize that and shelve it. I'm going to need a new light for the piano, but I'm in no hurry about that. I just want to get things cleaned up and put away. It's a bit chilly this morning...in the 40s but supposed to warm up....for Muir...The Elm Street Quilters has a new book coming out tomorrow. ....later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment