Friday, February 8, 2013

Fun With Hayden

It was great to see Hayden!  We first went for lunch at a Mexican restaurant and then he showed us all around Newport News.  It is really a pretty place.  He showed us where he jogs and then we went on campus and were impressed by CNU.  It just got a #3 rating behind UVA and one other from the Princeton press that rates colleges.  He also took us to his suite which turned out to be a typical 4 boy suite...very messy.  It was so nice to see him and know what a nice school he goes to.  He really loves it and is glad to be there.  He is a great kid!!On the way back we detoured to Corolla to see where they stay when they come down in the summer...very nice, but too far out.  I awoke this morning to driving rain.  I'm not sure when it started, but it is supposed to be with us all day.  I hope it's gone by tomorrow morning when we leave.  When R. wakes up we'll go out for breakfast and then hang back here all day.  I'll start packing this afternoon....later....

No comments: