Saturday, February 16, 2013

Updates

Sorry not to have blogged, but we've been working on Richard's house and when I get home all I want to do is sit and do nothing.  Yesterday I finished up what I intend to do and Molly Maids came and did a fantastic job cleaning everything in sight.  His spare bedroom has become a dumping ground for everything I don't know what to do with.  We still have to get 2 pices of furniture for his bedroom, but we know what we're getting and will do that this weekend and then R. has to put it together.  Richard's discharge has likely been delayed because he has a bladder infection and maybe the flu along with it as he is throwing up.  I'm hoping today to just clean up around here.  I've started the great room and need to finish that and then do the kitchen.  I'm also washing the linens that R. got for Richard....later....

No comments: