Sunday, February 10, 2013
Home Again
We got home about 5ish yesterday..not a bad drive at all. Today I'm unpacking and all of the fun that goes with that. The next few weeks will be busy getting Richard's house in readiness for his going home...much to do. The weather in OBX was chilly but sunny and bright until Friday when it poured starting on Thursday night and lasting until noon. We just drove down the beach road, had breakfast and then came home to hang out and pack for going home on Saturday. I'll have R. post some pictures..some of them or movies of Billy playing the mandolin and his Uke. It was a fun time..love OBX and wish it wasn't so long of a drive for us..10 hours which counts a stop for gas and one for a quick lunch. We had planned to stay overnight on the way down, we weren't tired and we wanted to get there. Our stay at the resort was a Saturday to Saturday. I called and asked if we could pay to stay on Friday night and they said, yes..at no cost. Perfect...later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment