Sunday, February 17, 2013
Relaxing
I don't plan to do much of anything today. After the past week and yesterday cleaning house here I need to rest and gear myself up for another week of stuff to be done at Richard's. R. picked up a piece of furniture which he will have to assemble tomorrow and I'll get his bed made, etc. I'm not sure when he'll get home but hope that happens soon and that we can have our life back..kind of. Jim and Tommie picked up our new upstairs mattress and took the old one. I made a pot roast and we just talked. We want to go someplace sometime in May and we're thinking of St. Pete or Lauderdale. April is out for all of us and we want to see Eva at her birthday time and maybe make it a dual celebration for Eva and J.J. although his is earlier in May. Cold here today!!...later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment