Monday, February 11, 2013

Remembering Max

He died yesterday after a short illness, so he didn't suffer anything long.  Muir was with him since Maggie and Charlie are still in the Dominican.  I hope the happy and sweet memories will sustain them and that they will soon be able to got a new doggie to sweeten up their lives.  Max was a wonderful dog.  My first meeting him was in Pasadena where he delighted in chewing on lemons from their lemon tree.  He also loved his stuffed animal toys.  When anyone came to visit he made them feel welcome by sleeping with them.  He was quite a snuggler.  Have fun in doggie heaven with Zoey and C.C.
  I'll try to post a few pictures from last week at OBX.  Some are movies....later....For some reason I can't get them up and I have other things to do..I'll try tomorrow.....

No comments: