Friday, September 18, 2015

Knoxville..Sam's

We got a load of stuff at Sam's yesterday. We got 6 packages of salmon and friend Vic will smoke most of it. That will be for Richard because I don't like salmon. We also got a chicken, ground beef and bacon which I separated into individual packages. I got 2 cute tops as well. Our freezer is pretty full. We went to Rafferty's for lunch and we both got our usual..potato soup for both of us and a 1/2 club for Richard and chicken salad for me. Their potato soup can't be matched Nd the chicken salad had red grapes, nuts and celery served with 2 croissants. The club is loaded with meat and no one can match that either. Needless to say, it is tops for us when we go to Knoxville. Today will be warmer..to the gym after lunch..football tomorrow and speaking of that..happy for Broncos surprising win last night!.....later

No comments: