Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Responding

I know i'll get flack over my response to Muir's blog of yesterday. She is in love with pumpkin spice items mainly English muffins and Shandy also spiced! I tried the muffins on my daughter's advice last year. I didn't like them even a little bit. As for beer with flavors other than usual beer taste..ugh!! I do love pumpkin pie and pumpkin spiced lattes but enough is enough. I'm getting a haircut this morning and I may just stop on my way there for that latte. Richard is supposed to have an appointment this morning but he didn't get the usual reminder yesterday so I'm wondering if that is a mistake. I'll call as soon as they open to check. I'm loving this weather and I did get my fall decor in place yesterday while Carolyn cleaned. My as a battery supply ran out and I use them for many of my candles. Just in time Richard saw a great deal on Group on yesterday for the batteries so ordered them. Time for coffee!....later

No comments: