It is all positive news for a welcome change! Yesterday..we had been saying we needed to call David to get some things done around here but I first wanted to call our neighbor to see if he needed David. I hadn't done that yet but yesterday right after Richard left for Wal-Mart I heard a truck pull up next door. It was David so I called to him and asked him to stop by here when he was done there. The fan David put up clicks and we have a cupboard in our basement that got water in it when it last rained hard. Also the shelves collapsed. David found the water problem, chalked it, Put the shelves up and fixed the fan. It took him about 90 minutes and cost $40. Also, David is just pleasant to have around. After a restless Monday night, I slept well last night. It was 6:30 when I woke up. Today..more pope watching and afternoon gym....later
No comments:
Post a Comment