Wednesday, September 2, 2015
Wishing Back Issues Away!
Yesterday was a lazy morning and I dropped Richard off for his Appointment and then stopped at Kroger 's to pick up a few things and then a car wash. He was finished just as I drove up and we went to Chili's for lunch. As soon as we got home I started making the eggplant parmesan. It is a long process and took all afternoon. I have one in the frig for tonight and another larger one in the freezer. I had everything cleaned up by 4 and then collapsed in my chair. My back was killing me! Richard waited on me for the rest of the evening. He made us grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner. After cooking all afternoon, I wasn't even hungry. This morning has been rough so far. I'm about to shower and hope that will help. Richard has another appointment at 9:30 for his yearly checkup and this one will take much longer than yesterdays. I may go to the library while I wait....later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment