Friday, January 23, 2009

Good Days/Bad Days

Yesterday was a good day after some not so good ones this week. I had been dealing with my toe and it is getting much better. Richard was able to get the old, dead battery out of the car and got a new one. The old one was still under warranty and ended up costing only $17. and that was with a few other items he bought. I got rid of the doll house. A lady from a church came and loved it. They are going to finish it and auction it off for a charity project they are doing. Lastly, Thursday is my favorite TV night. After the news and Jeopardy Bones was on followed by The Office and 30 Rock. I hope today is as good!
I'm going to fix one of my favorites for dinner...polenta and black bean casserole. I make it a few times a year and we really like it. I think I have given out this recipe, but if anyone wants it let me know. It is an old recipe from Cooking Light. Last year Aunt Muir asked me to send her a few of my favorite recipes. (In the old days we exchanged recipes a lot). This was one I sent her, but I never heard if she made it or liked it.
Another thing I'm looking forward to today is the temperature....60!!Yahoo!! Later

No comments: