So.today I got up and prepared to shower, but first I turned up the thermostat as I always do first thing in the a.m. Guess what?!? No heat. Fortunately, it wasn't all that cold. The temp outside was 45. I showered and got ready to go to breakfast with Chuck. Richard was sure we weren't out of oil. Anyway, it's a miserable day...raining very hard, but it's warm enough not to freeze and is actually going up to 57 today. We had a nice breakfast and from there I went to the library where I was so excited. There were so many book on my list that were actually in and I also found 4 others. I'm loaded down with reading material now and I'll be a bookworm for the next week if I can manage. From the library I went to Hobby Lobby where I picked up some picture frames and a few other items and then back home where we still have no heat. Richard is on the phone, so I don't know what the story is. I have to go out again at 1 for my bone density test. I hope this heat thing will get resolved because it's supposed to turn cold tomorrow.
I haven't heard from Cincinnati, so I don't know if they have school or not, but the weather up there looks like they are getting an ice storm. I hope they are all safely tucked away in their houses! Later.....
No comments:
Post a Comment