I hope you all get the Sundance channel and that you take advantage of the programs. One of our favorites is the Elvis Costello show on Wednesday evenings at 9. He has great musical guests with conversation as well as performance. Last night he had Renee Fleming, Rufus Wainwright, Anna Mcgorical (sp) Bill Frisell, etc. It was really great! Renee sang an aria from Tosca, but she also did a jazz tune and a folk tune with Rufus and Anna and Bill. She is just amazing. Next week another great show.
Nothing much going on today. Richard is going grocery shopping and I'll do cleanup around here. I'm loving my book and as I knew would happen, the library called me yesterday to tell me Scarpetta is in. This after I just was at the library the day before and checked out 7 books. It's either feast or famine around here!
We ended up not going to Richard's. He called to say he wasn't feeling well. Later......
No comments:
Post a Comment