Saturday, January 31, 2009

Poor Cheyenne


Cheyenne has become more incontinent at night. I have a plastic sheet on the couch covered by a towel and then the white sheet you see. Lately she has been peeing every night. Sometimes it is just damp, but the last 2 nights it was really wet and when I got up she was lying in it. She also hasn't been eating as well, but still she seems peppy. I want to give her a bath today. We'll see how that goes. She's almost 18, so what can I expect.
I just made the butternut squash filling for the tortellinis. The filling tastes yummy. We'll see how we like it tonight.
We'll just watch some golf, etc. today. I finished my book "The Independence of Mary Bennet". I really loved it! The first chapters were a bit slow but after that it was a "Can't put this book down" read. I'll start Scarpetta as soon as I shower and dress. Later..........

No comments: