We got a load of oil yesterday, so we're warm and toasty again. And then...we woke up this morning to an outside temperature of 61...yes 61! It is balmy out and windy. However, it is going to be in the 40s by noon with a lot of rain. No snow for us...maybe some in the mountains.
I just made my energy bars. I don't like to be without them and I haven't had any in awhile. I have the recipe if you want it. They are really yummy and healthy!
I'm doing bed laundry and then I hope to settle down to do some serious reading. We're going over to Richard's for dinner tonight. He's going to call in Chinese. We bought him a painting and I came across a picture of his mom as a little girl and I framed that for him.
Hope you all keep warm and safe inside you house and not on the road!! Later.......
No comments:
Post a Comment