Monday, May 4, 2009

Back Again

On Thursday evening I lamented to Richard that I was feeling guilty about not going to cincy for J.J's birthday on Sunday and he told me I should just go. I called Anne and told her I was thinking of coming up and she said, "Great" and it was all set. I told her not to tell anyone as it would be a surprise. I left Friday morning and had a great time. Anne, the kids and I went to the zoo on Saturday and then to Trip's for the party on Sunday. It was great to see everyone and I did surprise them. I'll post pictures of the party and of the zoo. I forgot my camera, but Anne took lots and made me a disc, so as soon as Richard gets them on the computer I'll post them.
I think I'll stay put at home for awhile. I did have a great time, though and so glad I went. Later....

No comments: