I had decided last night that I would walk Wolfie early this morning before it got too humid. however...I was awakened by a big boom of thunder followed by Wolfie's bark. He was already outside. I got him in and went back to bed. It boomed on and off for awhile and finally the rains came. Maybe tomorrow, Wolfie. We've had another leak in our roof which showed up in the kitchen ceiling. I spotted it this morning. I'm not surprised...I've never seen so much rain down here. We also have a big branch of one of our pine trees split. We'll have to wait until it dries out to take care of it.
I'm making salmon cakes for dinner. I saw Barefoot Contessa do this the other day and since I have salmon in the freezer and Richard is always after me to have salmon...I'll do it. Time for me to get dressed. Later....
No comments:
Post a Comment