
With summer just around the corner I thought you all would like to think about swimming and relaxing by the pool as this polar bear is doing. I actually got another new bathing suit yesterday and will be wearing it this afternoon when I swim at the gym.
My morning chores are almost finished. I have the kitchen floor to mop yet but am waiting for Richard to finish his breakfast.
I'm making shrimp burgers for dinner tonight. They looked so yummy in the magazine. You mix shrimp that you have cut into smaller pieces with a mixture of mayo, lemon juice, egg, celery, onion, spices, parsley and cracker crumbs. Make into patties and refrigerate for several hours. A sauce goes with them which I haven't made yet. Grill and serve on buns with bibb lettuce. Nothing else going on...rained last night and Cheyenne wasn't in. It started thundering and I tried to find her but couldn't. This morning she came in wet and muddy. I think she probably was under the back deck. Poor baby...we'll bathe her this afternoon. Later......
No comments:
Post a Comment