If I have time in the morning I first check my email and then Muir's blog and then I blog. Today to blog from Muir...hmmm. I've already been out front spreading mulch and weeding. I have to do it in spurts as it kills my knees and back. I'm going to try to get most of the mulch down this morning...Richard is going to help me. I have a dentist appointment at 2 and from there will run a few errands. Last night the guys doing our terrace returned and spent a few hours working. Today more railroad ties are being delivered. I'm hoping this job will soon end.
Tomorrow Richard has an appointment in Knoxville. I wasn't planning to go with him because I wanted to clean the house. He said we can do that anytime and he wants me to go along and then have lunch at Rafferty's. We may also check out the new dog park. It's supposed to be really something. I need to get on with my mulching. Later....
No comments:
Post a Comment