Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Idol Results

All I have to say is that Adam better win. I wouldn't have wanted to follow him and Chris chose to do that. He sounded so weak after hearing Adam. And....I did vote several times so I did my part!
Yesterday we were eating lunch and Richard said that it would be a good day to go to the mountains and that's what we did. The river is very rapid and there were several nice water falls. I'm sorry I didn't take my camera...next time. We took Wolfie along and stopped at Metcalf Bottoms Picnic Area. It was quite busy. Maybe we'll take a picnic up next week or so. We also went by the Pottery and it still isn't open. The fire was in December.
Today...Richard is going grocery shopping and I'm going to feed my plants...the gym this afternoon. Another beautiful day. Later.....

No comments: