Sunday, February 21, 2010
Another Day of Warmness
We have out heat off and the door open. Yesterday I cleaned the birdseed off the deck so it, at least, looks decent. I'm having Linda over for dinner this evening. Her husband is out of town. I have the onion soup made except for the last minute under the broiler and the scallops with their topping are ready for the oven. I'm having an arugula salad with butternut squash and cranberries which have been roasted. The dressing is an apple cider vinigrette. I had a half cake in the freezer so I just made the topping for it. R. is about to vacuum and after I clean the kitchen I'll shower and then read/watch olympics. I'm excited for the hockey game tonight and I know Linda will want to watch as well. I'll enjoy this sunshine today because tomorrow rain returns and cooler temps.....later.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment