Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Surprise, surprise...

I would take a picture, but I can't find my camera. We weren't really supposed to get anything, but when I woke up we had a dusting. It started to snow again about 8 and it continues and is laying. I guess the roads are getting slippery. Now, to yesterday...we ate lunch at Olive Garden and then went to see Crazy Heart. It is really good and I highly recommend it. The whole cast was excellent and good music. I came home and finished Blind Man's Bluff..a really good Faye Kellerman mystery. Now I'm on to a new author who writes mysteries with dogs in them. I love this quote ..."Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." Groucho Marx. Lee Charles Kelley is the author of Dogged Pursuit. In real life he is a dog trainer and has a 14 year old Dalmation, but in his books his dog is a Springer spaniel. I discovered this author when one of the librarians turned me on to the mystery web site and from there I typed in dogs and got 4 pages of mysteries with dogs. So far I've been happy with my selections. Have fun in the snow everyone!.....later....

No comments: