Here it is and I love it. Also regarding Cheyenne...the x-ray showed a hip out of joint so they sedated her yesterday and she is in a sling of sorts. I just called and she is better this morning so we are going to get her soon. She is on meds for pain, etc. So far she is drinking but not eating. I'll make her an eggbeaters when she gets home. I have her big pillow all set for her in the great room and I'll put another pillow by the front door where she loves to look out. I'll try to post some pictures this weekend. I'm worried about leaving her tomorrow when we go to the play. We're meeting Jim and Tommie in Knoxville to see "Charlie's Aunt". We were going to dinner afterward, but maybe we'll just come back here and pick up something....later.....
No comments:
Post a Comment