Thursday, February 25, 2010
Taker Dog
Yesterday when we got home from the gym Cheyenne ran up to be let in and fed. I loved on her a bit and then fed her. She lay down by the door for awhile and then saw something down at her other house and ran to me to let her out. R. and I were watching tv and I had started dinner when Kayla came rushing in our house to say they needed us and that her mom had run over Ch eyenne and she was bleeding from the mouth. I called our vet and R. got in the car and I ran down to their house. I told them to get a blanket and between them and R. they rolled her onto the blanket and we took off. We put her in the front seat and I got in the back and just kept petting her. Her jaw is broken, but not so bad that she can't eat. Anyway, he checked her out and treated her for shock and started an IV. I called this morning and he said he thinks she'll make it. They covered her with a blanket last night and this morning she was able to get herself up and move around. When I talked to Dr. Hall she was curled up on top of her blanket and they were going to feed her. They want to keep her at least through the day and they will keep her on IVs. It snowed here a bit this morning. R. is headed for the dentist to have his crown put in. Now for American Idol...I really do love Ellen, but I don't think she is really cut out for this job. She doesn't know enough about the technicalities of music. While I was thinking this on Tuesday, I didn't want to say it out loud because I like Ellen so much. However, when Anne and Madison said this to me I agreed. That being said, maybe as time progresses she'll improve....later.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment